COMPANY (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed
by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your
personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is COMPANY ADDRESS
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not
have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data,
weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or
otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating
system and browser type, for system administration and internal marketing. This is statistical data
about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie
file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is
transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better
and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to
your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse
the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain
system will issue cookies when you log on to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we
will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data
transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your
information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel
may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your
personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If THE COMPANY or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case
personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will
usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or
if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise
your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your
data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at COMPANY ADDRESS
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be
exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet
our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
to COMPANY ADDRESS